Structural Equation Modeling
Course description: This course will cover an in depth exploration of structural equation modeling. You will learn the basic concepts of SEM and how to model different types of research questions, as well as how to report these models in APA style. Path analysis, confirmatory factor analysis, and multi-group models will be several types of techniques covered.
- Required: Beaujean: Latent Variable Modeling in R
- Tabachnick & Fidell: Using Multivariate Statistics
- Byrne: Structural Equation Modeling in Amos
- Brown: Confirmatory Factor Analysis for Applied Research
- Kline: Principles and Practices of Structural Equation Modeling
- Navarro: Learning Statistics in R
Course Schedule Summer Semester: The following table provides information used for a summer schedule. Video links from the YouTube channel are attached to match course materials. All videos are recorded using R, but several AMOS assignments are included in the downloadable material.
- Cite: Buchanan, E. M. (2020, March 15). Structural Equation Modeling. https://doi.org/10.17605/OSF.IO/2Y67F
- OSF Page: https://osf.io/2y67f/
- GitHub Page: https://github.com/doomlab/statsofdoom-files/tree/master/sem
Click to see video list.