So! Here’s the plan we are working on to update everything with official details:
- JASP + OSKB:
- The JASP pages on OSF are all updated: https://osf.io/t56kg/
- I have built the structure for the JASP page with the OSKB … it’s still pending as of October 12, but you will be able to find it at this link when they approve it: https://www.oercommons.org/courseware/lesson/73379
- In discussions with the OSKB today, we are going to put together a few promotional materials to help everyone find the community including a paper for the JASP materials, a presentation at Midwestern Psychological Association, and a twitter poster for the Society of Teaching of Psychology. More information soon when those come out this month.
- Working on the stats pages now! I am hoping to do ONE a day, so that should take about two weeks (so many materials!).
- The SEM course should start the week of October 26th. There’s a chance this course may not make, but I am going to try to do the updates during the time it would have been anyways (because then I’ll be ready for Spring!). I am going to propose updates every Friday, which gives me time from the time I would teach it on Wednesday nights to de-identify each video if necessary.
- Last, I will propose Tuesdays for posting my Human Language and Natural Language Processing videos. I have a lot of these, so we will post one a week.
Enjoy the materials! :)